Monday, July 19, 2010

Unsolicited Mondays-Baby Magic


So, because I usually hate Mondays, I will *try* and have my Unsolicited Product Raves be a weekly event...on Mondays :-)

And there are many reasons for me to hate Mondays.

When I am employed and it's summer, it means that I have to leave my air conditioned house at 8 am and go to work. It means the hubby gets to stay home and play with B while they decide what to do. I like working more than most humans do, but during the summer, my non-morning personality comes roaring out and I want to lay around with B, go to the beach at noon, and figure out the rest as I go along.

When I am not employed, Mondays are that kick in the balls reminder that people have places to go and jobs to complain about. The phone rings and solicitors are shocked that someone is actually home to answer the phone at the Martini household. I answer it usually just to get my aggression out on someone. Sorry Telemarketer... I feel your pain...but calling me at 8:30 am is gonna get you a verbal bitch slap.

Any-hoodle.

This one is in honor of my flip-flopping in regards to procreation. So here is my rave....

MMMMMMMM....Baby Magic.

I swear this delicious lotion causes ovulation with just one whiff. It embodies all the delicious smells and yummy smoothness you expect with little babies and toddlers (hell, my kid is almost five and it's still the perfect smell)

This product was purchased ON SALE on a whim and is always cheaper than the Johnson and Johnson lotion we used in the past (which smells good, but not HALF as good as what Baby Magic is)

So this is my unsolicited product rave...I'll have one next week for you and dammit it will be good...because I say so.

**And the reason I wrote this is because I just read B a book this am and was almost intoxicated by the smell. I felt compelled to share.

FYI--My uterus is STILL closed for renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment