Friday, July 23, 2010

Toots

B is a tooter. Always has been.

Letting them rip and fly, I am constantly trying to teach her "little girl" etiquette. She is almost 5, so time is running out for them being "cute" and "funny".

And she does them ALL the time. The kid is a walking solution to the oil crisis with all of her gas.

I pick her up and carry her to the bath, she farts on my hand.
"Excuse me"

On my lap at the movies, she farts on my leg.
"Excuse me"

Playing Legos. She lets a few fly.
"Excuse me"

Reading books. She toots.
"Excuse me"

In the bath. I see bubbles.
"Excuse me"

I am mentally patting myself on the back for having such a polite child.

Until today...when I sneezed.

B: Bless you mommy

Me: Thanks B

B: And...

Me: You're Welcome??

B: No, it's "Excuse me"
You were loud just like my farts. You have to announce them so people can laugh.

Clearly I am doing something wrong....

No comments:

Post a Comment